My Recent Work
Creating one of a kind designs is my specialty. Wedding invitations, Posters, Advertisements, Marketing Material of all kinds--you name it, I can design it for you.
Looking to have professional personalized business cards or brochures printed? Look no further. I can work off of existing content, or create something new.
Identity / Branding
Building your company image from the ground up. From logos to letterhead I can bring together every aspect of your corporate or individual identity to create a strong and consistant brand.
"Joy has done a number of projects for us and has done an exemplary job on everything, from communication with us, to extraordinary creativity in coming up with designs that have perfectly captured what we've wanted to portray to our customers. From web design, logo design, signage, and odd creative projects, Joy has always exceeded our expectations. I am thrilled to recommend her for all of your design projects!"— Janna M. Lafrance (Cutting Edge Construction and Design Limited)
"Joy has been key in helping us develop our company brand. Her creativity and unique vision are an asset to anyone looking for help with improving their presence in the marketplace. High quality work done on time and on budget. I would highly recommend her services."— Lucie Brand (Toronto Condo Staging and Design Inc.)
I am a graphic designer and art director based out of Oshawa, Ontario. I have training and experience in developing promotional material using layout and typography, creating appealing and effective designs, time efficiently, and with great attention to detail.
Some of my past work includes:
- Developing an advertising campaign; including marketing materials, branding, and outdoor advertisements for Paul Lafrance Design, a construction and design company now featured on HGTV's CUSTOM BUILT, DECKED OUT and DISASTER DECKS
- Creating web and print promotional items and portfolios, as well as re-branding for Toronto Condo Staging & Design.
- Working with various subsidiaries of the United Nations; branding and creating promotional and in-house materials for non-profit organizations.
- Branding and marketing Pickering Cares, a local non-profit food drive, resulting in over 15 tonnes of donated food.
I have worked with a wide variety of small and large businesses. Here are some of my past clients:
A Painter's Touch
A Stager's Touch
Accelerated Financial Group
Amberlea Presbyterian Church
Bildam Home Improvements
Brandon Street Community Centre
Carpenter's Mate Contracting
Cutting Edge Designs
Finance Alliance for Sustanable Trade (FAST)
Fletcher Park Crichlow Barristers & Solicitors
Found in the Fury
Heather Glen Golf Club
Pamela's Blind Cleaning & Window Coverings
Paul Lafrance Design
Sustainable Commodity Assistance Network (SCAN)
Sustainable Commodity Initiative (SCI)
State of Sustainability Initiatives (SSI)
Stevenson Farms Bed & Breakfast
The Centre for Healing and Personal Potential (TCHPP)
Toronto Condo Staging and Design (Formerly Designed to Sell.ca)
- Marketing Material 100%
- Branding 100%
- Social Media Design/Cover Photos90%
- Book Layout & Design80%
- Web Design/Concept80%
- Web/HTML Coding60%